CCGRID 2023 is organized as an in-person only event. There is no virtual option.
CCGRID 2023 is a physical event with the aim of bringing together the technical community in-person, and giving them the opportunity to network, communicate, share new ideas and learn new insights, ranging from research topics to diversity challenges. We do not offer a virtual option for attendance.
Registration includes access to all technical programs of the conference, co-located workshops and ICFEC between May 1-4, registration kit, lunches and refreshments, the welcome reception and the conference banquet. More details are given below. Registrations and payments will be handled by Cvent.
Note: If you require a visa to attend the conference in India, we strongly encourage you to register by the early registration deadline and initiate the visa process. Details on how to request a visa letter, etc. will be posted by the registration deadline.
Conference registration is now open! Please see the Registration Information page for a link to the registration portal and details on filling the form. Author/Early registration deadline will close by 24 Mar, 2023. Late registrations close by Apr 3.
17 Mar, 2023
Registration Portal Opens: 17 Mar, 2023
Author Registration Deadline: 24 Mar, 2023
Early Registration Deadline: 24 Mar, 2023
Late Registration Deadline: 3 April, 2023
Cancellation Deadline: 10 April, 2023 (with a cancellation fee of US$200)
- Each research paper, research poster, SCALE challenge paper or workshop paper accepted to the CCGRID conference or co-located workshop or ICFEC must be accompanied by a full (non-student) author registration by the early registration deadline of Feb 28, 2023. One registration covers a maximum of one paper.
- Each poster accepted to the Early Career and Students’ Showcase track needs to be accompanied by a student or non-student registration, as applicable, by the early registration deadline of Feb 28, 2023. If the student or early career researcher has already paid for a full author registration, they need not pay an additional registration fee for the poster in this track.
- One of the co-authors of the paper or poster must attend the conference in-person and present their work during the session assigned to them.
- Those failing to register for the conference by the deadline or present the work in-person will have their paper withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
- Authors may purchase additional pages for tracks that allow the same for an additional fee of US$100 per page.
- Author registrations may not be cancelled.
Authors from India who have been awarded a travel grant may be eligible for a discounted registration rate. See your travel grant notification email for details.
- In case presenting authors encounter unforeseen travel or visa issues, we will attempt to find someone to present on your behalf. However, this is only for exceptional circumstances. If this happens, please inform the PC Co-chair and the General Co-chair (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) at the earliest with justifiable reasons.
Conference Registration Fees
|Registration category||Member type||Early registration (USD)||Late registration (USD)|
|Author Registration||IEEE/ACM Member||$767||NA|
|Note: At least one author per paper must be registered as an AUTHOR at the full registration rate, regardless of whether they are students.|
(non-authors and authors not registering a paper)
|IEEE/ACM Member||$ 767||$ 974|
|Non-member||$ 921||$ 1169|
|IEEE/ACM Student Member||$ 537||$ 685|
|Student Non-member||$ 649||$ 826|
|IEEE Life Member||$ 425||$ 537|
|Participants from India
(non-authors and authors not registering a paper)
|IEEE/ACM Member||$ 236||$ 284
|Non-member||$ 283||$ 343
|IEEE/ACM Student Member||$ 71||$ 89
|Student Mon-member||$ 89||$ 107
|IEEE Life Member||$ 130||$ 156
The above rates include a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 18%
For those paying in Indian Rupees (INR), the exchange rate is calculated at Rs.82 per US$.
Registration fees for participants from India are subsidized through sponsorship funds.
What does the registration fee include?
Registration includes access to all technical programs of the conference, co-located workshops and ICFEC between May 01-04, 2023, registration kit, lunches and refreshments, the welcome reception, and the conference banquet.
Is there a way to register to attend only for a few sessions or one day of the conference?
No, we do not offer daily registration rates or the ability to attend just a few sessions or workshops. We encourage attendees to register and attend all days of the conference to make the best use of the technical program, networking sessions and social events.
Can I cancel my registration?
If this is an author registration against a paper, you may not cancel your registration. If you are registered as an India-based Participant, you may not cancel your registration. For others, you may cancel until the cancellation deadline with a US$200 fee.
Can I get a visa letter?
You may request a Visa Invitation letter in the registration portal when you register for the conference. This will be automatically emailed to you once the registration fees are paid. In case you require a Visa invitation letter with custom details, such as listing the paper name, etc., you may email the registration chairs.
We, as the CCGrid community, are committed, both individually and collectively, to nurturing diversity and inclusion, sustaining a climate of mutual respect, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment wherein everyone is empowered to succeed.
Authors and participants are encouraged to read the ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the ACM Policy Against Harassment, and IEEE Computer Society's expectation of professional behavior found in the IEEE Computer Society Open Conference Statement, the IEEE Event Conduct and Safety Statement, and the IEEE Code of Ethics.