Instructions to Fill the Registration Form for IEEE/ACM CCGRID 2023
Please follow these steps to complete your registration to attend IEEE/ACM CCGRID 2023. Please read these instructions carefully since the user interface is not intuitive!
Note that Author/Early registration deadline will close by 24 Mar, 2023 (AOE). Late registration will close by 3 Apr, 2023 (AOE).
- Visit the Xpertica conference registration portal here to start your registration.
- The is a Sign-in/Create Account option at the bottom of the page.
- First-time users should click on the checkbox “I am a new user” option, and enter their email ID and a password of your choice to create an account.
- Returning users should click on the checkbox “Already registered user”, and their email ID and earlier password.
- Select whether you are a ‘Domestic Attendee’ (from India) or ‘International Attendee’ (from outside India)
- Choose your appropriate registration category. At least one author per paper (CCGRID research paper, CCGRID research poster, SCALE Challenge paper, CCGRID workshop paper or ICFEC Full/short paper) must be registered as an AUTHOR at the full registration rate, regardless of whether they are students. If you wish to, you will have the choice of registering and paying for multiple papers using a single registration form.
- Provide your IEEE/ACM number if you are using a member registration. If you have both, provide either. List any special needs.
- Click on ‘Save & Proceed’
- If you chose an Author registration:
- If you are registering for more than one accepted paper/poster, please tick the additional paper count checkbox and choose the number of additional papers from the dropdown. This will include the author fees for the additional paper(s) in the final price. Leave this option unchecked if you are registering for only one accepted paper/poster.
- If you have additional pages in your paper(s), please tick the additional pages count checkbox and select the sum of all additional pages for all papers you are registering. This will add the additional page fee (US$100+tax per page) to the final price. Leave this option unchecked if none of your accepted papers/posters have any additional pages.
- Under Paper Information, select the checkbox and fill in details of the papers you are registering in the textbox provided. Provide the CCGRID Track/ICFEC/Workshop Name, EasyChair ID and Title in separate lines for each paper you are registering.
- For all registrations, you may choose up to three additional banquet dinner tickets if required. Tick the checkbox and select the number of additional banquet tickets from the dropdown. One banquet ticket is already covered as part of your registration. Each banquet ticket costs US$100+tax and this will be added to your final price. Leave this option unchecked if you do not need extra tickets to the banquet dinner.
- Click on ‘Save & Proceed‘
Note: The Visa Letter and other supporting clearance documents for the conference will be emailed to you once the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) clearance has been received for the conference. This may take 1-2 more weeks. We are working with MEA to get this done as soon as possible. We understand this may make your travel planning more difficult but there have been recent delays in getting such approvals issued in advance.
If you face any issues, please drop us an email (email@example.com) with your email address and Registration ID (if available).
We, as the CCGrid community, are committed, both individually and collectively, to nurturing diversity and inclusion, sustaining a climate of mutual respect, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment wherein everyone is empowered to succeed.
Authors and participants are encouraged to read the ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the ACM Policy Against Harassment, and IEEE Computer Society's expectation of professional behavior found in the IEEE Computer Society Open Conference Statement, the IEEE Event Conduct and Safety Statement, and the IEEE Code of Ethics.