Presentation Instructions to Authors
We look forward to welcoming you to the CCGRID 2023 conference and its co-located events. As you are aware, at least one author must attend the conference and present their paper physically, except for those authors who have already been granted permission to present their papers online because of the unavoidable circumstances.
- Research papers in the main conference will get a maximum of 22 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for the Q&A.
- Research Posters and Student Showcase Posters will get 1 minute Gongshow, besides interactions around the poster. You must drop off your posters with the CCGrid registration desk volunteers by the morning break on the day of your poster presentation.
Authors of other technical tracks and workshops are advised to contact their respective track/workshop organizers to know the time allocated to their presentations and any other workshop specific instructions.
On the Day of Your Presentation
- Details of the session time and room locations are here: https://ccgrid2023.iisc.ac.in/schedule/ . Session chair details will be posted shortly.
- All presenters are advised to meet their respective session chairs at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the session in the scheduled room.
- If you are using your own laptop to present, please make sure that your laptop is able to connect to the projection system in the room with the help from conference volunteers who will be available.
- Alternatively, please copy your presentation file (only ppt or pdf format) to the common conference laptop avalable in each room with the help from conference volunteers. We’ll have USB keys/drives available for this purpose.
Online Presentations due to Exceptional Reasons
For those authors, who are not able to travel to the conference venue because of some unavoidable circumstances and have been granted permission to present online by the conference organizers, please prepare and submit a pre-recorded video of your presentation latest by April 28th, 2023. Instruction for preparing and submitting the video are available at: https://ccgrid2023.iisc.ac.in/presentation-upload-instructions/. We will subsequently send details for connecting for your presentation through Zoom the day before your presentation.
We, as the CCGrid community, are committed, both individually and collectively, to nurturing diversity and inclusion, sustaining a climate of mutual respect, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment wherein everyone is empowered to succeed.
Authors and participants are encouraged to read the ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the ACM Policy Against Harassment, and IEEE Computer Society's expectation of professional behavior found in the IEEE Computer Society Open Conference Statement, the IEEE Event Conduct and Safety Statement, and the IEEE Code of Ethics.