Pre-recorded Presentation Preparation and Upload Instructions
We will play your pre-recorded video as your presentation for your paper during the CCGRID 2023. Please limit your video as per the time allocated to your presentation.
- For CCGRID Research full papers, please record the video no longer than a 22 minutes.
- For CCGRID Research poster, please record a video no longer than 1 minute.
- For Early Career and Students’ Showcase Poster, please record a video no longer than 1 minute.
- For ICFEC full paper, please record a video no longer than 22 minute.
- For ICFEC short paper, please record a video no longer than 11 minute.
- For workshop paper, please contact your respective workshop organizers to know the time.
Submit the video as well as your slides using our submission form: https://forms.gle/Zvav8LH8QRNQuUCT8
Please submit your material by 23:59:59 28th April 2023 (anywhere on earth).
The organizers will review your video. We may ask you to upload a new video if it exceeds the time limits, or does not adhere to the instructions in some other way.
Prerequisites. You will need:
- Microphone (Necessary)
- Webcam (Recommended)
General Instructions: This video replaces the oral presentation or poster you would normally give in a physical conference.
- Make sure it is well-structured and easy to understand. You can use slides, animations, or other creative ways to help you communicate your work in the time allocated.
- Please review your video to make sure your audio is clear.
- We recommend the use of slide presentations with voice-over. While it is not required that you also use the webcam to record your face during your presentation, we encourage you to do so.
- If you are using your webcam, please ensure that your background is clutter-free.
- Your first slide should include the title of the paper, the name of the presenter and mention CCGRID 2023.
- Make sure none of the images you use in your slides are not protected by a copyright against free publication/distribution by the copyright owner(s).
It may take several tries to get the recording correct. If you wish, you can edit your video (e.g., to remove parts that you don’t like or adjust the audio volume). You can use iMovie for Mac users, or OpenShot for MS Windows users.
Video Recording Software
- The file type needs to be MPEG4 [.mp4].
- Your file should be smaller than 100 MB.
- Name your video file to match your track name and paper ID. For example, if your paper id is 201, name your video file as
- ResearchPaper_201.mp4 for CCGRID Research Papers,
- ResearchPoster_201.mp4 for CCGRID Research Posters,
- ICFECFull_201.mp4 for ICFEC Full Papers,
- ICFECShort_201.mp4 for ICFEC Short Papers,
- StudentPoster_201.mp4 for Early Career and Students Showcase Posters,
- Workshop<Name>_201.mp4 for Workshop Papers where <Name> is the Workshop short name.
Please do your best to make sure you video conforms to common video standards: 720p resolution, landscape mode, and at least 15 frames per second.
You also need to submit your slides.
- The file type needs to be pdf. If you prepare your slides using PowerPoint, you need to export as pdf before submitting.
- Your file should be smaller than 10MB
- Name your slides file following the same convention as for the video file. Only, the extension will be .pdf instead of .mp4.
If you have questions or need assistance creating a video, please write to email@example.com and mention ‘CCGRID 2023 Submission – [PAPER ID]’ and someone will assist you.
We, as the CCGrid community, are committed, both individually and collectively, to nurturing diversity and inclusion, sustaining a climate of mutual respect, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment wherein everyone is empowered to succeed.
Authors and participants are encouraged to read the ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the ACM Policy Against Harassment, and IEEE Computer Society's expectation of professional behavior found in the IEEE Computer Society Open Conference Statement, the IEEE Event Conduct and Safety Statement, and the IEEE Code of Ethics.