Camera Ready Submission
Camera Ready Submission Dealine
Congratulations on having your paper accepted at CCGRID 2023, its co-located Workshops, or ICFEC 2023! This page has common instructions for submitting your camera-ready paper for publication in the proceedings for any of these events.
Once you have received your acceptance notification from the relevant track chair(s), one of the co-authors of the paper (authorized by the other co-authors) must complete the steps below to submit the camera-ready paper. The deadline for completing all these steps is March 17, 2023. We use the IEEE Conference Publication Services (CPS) to collect the camera-ready paper. Detailed instructions on using the CPS author submission site are given in the CPS Author Submission Tutorial document (PDF).
- Prepare your paper using the IEEE conference proceedings template given here. Follow the page length limits as per the table given below.
- Use PDF eXpress for validation and/or conversion of your camera-ready files to PDF format.
- Fill in details of your paper, including the Paper ID from EasyChair (for conditional accepts, use the ID assigned for the original submission), title, abstract, authors, etc. Do not change the title of your paper unless it has been approved by the PC Chairs.
- Add the list of all authors and their details. You must retain the same author list and their order as present in the original submission. Any changes must be approved by the PC Chairs.
- Upload your final (validated) camera-ready PDF file. Note that the CPS platform will use IEEE CrossCheck to verify for plagiarism and report incidences to the chairs.
- Submit the Copyright Release
If you have any questions, please contact the Proceedings Chairs.
Abhinandan S.P, National Institute of Engineering, Mysore, India (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lorenzo Carnevale, University of Messina, Italy (email@example.com)
There are three separate proceedings. You should select the relevant submission link for the CPS author submission site below to proceed with the camera-ready submission.
Submit to CCGRIDW 2023 Proceedings>>
- CCGRID Research Poster
- CCGRID Student and Eary Career Showcase
- TCSC SCALE Challenge
- CCGRID Workshops (STEERS, DASMEC, STP-CPS, SIoTEC, CLEF, BlockCPS, MegaData)
Page Length Details
|Paper Type||# of Pages Allowed||Extra (Free) Pages Allowed for References?||# of Extra Pages Paid Allowed *|
|CCGRID Research Paper||10**||Yes||2|
|CCGRID Research Poster||2||Yes||0|
|CCGRID Student and Early Career Showcase Poster||2||Yes||0|
|TCSC SCALE Challenge||6||Yes||2|
|ICFEC Full Paper||8||Yes||2|
|ICFEC Short Paper||5||Yes||1|
*Extra pages are charged at US$100 per page. These fees must be paid during author registration.
** Research Papers that have passed the Artifact Evaluation (AE) are allowed an additional 2 pages as Appendix to describe the artifact and its use.
We, as the CCGrid community, are committed, both individually and collectively, to nurturing diversity and inclusion, sustaining a climate of mutual respect, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment wherein everyone is empowered to succeed.
Authors and participants are encouraged to read the ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the ACM Policy Against Harassment, and IEEE Computer Society's expectation of professional behavior found in the IEEE Computer Society Open Conference Statement, the IEEE Event Conduct and Safety Statement, and the IEEE Code of Ethics.